DEDICATION

This blog is dedicated to the restoration of the Austin Healey 3000...among the most desirable of all British sports cars.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SHAKE-DOWN CRUISE

I took the Healey through its paces today.  Wow, is it strong.  It had been years since I had driven a Big Healey, but I suppose it's like riding a bicycle.  It was absolutely a wonderful ride and the Healey performed beautifully.  I should have take a photo or two, but I was much too excited.
Now that the test drive is done, we will remove the wheels and clean the suspension components and wheel houses...again.
I will be taking a few days off for the Thanksgiving Day holiday weekend so I will probably not post again until next week.  

Happy Thanksgiving!  We all have so much to be thankful for.
Tom McCurry

No comments:

Post a Comment