DEDICATION

This blog is dedicated to the restoration of the Austin Healey 3000...among the most desirable of all British sports cars.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WAITING FOR FAVORABLE WEATHER

We have cleaned the Healey from bumper to bumper and now it is time to take a few photos for the trophy case.  I am so proud of this car.  I still have dreams about it.  This Healey has become a part of me.  
Tim will be sending a transporter for his Healey on December 4th.  Until then, I can feast my eyes on it from whenever I wish.  
We are expecting favorable weather tomorrow, so hopefully I can take some great photos of Marilyn and me for my next post.  Oh, that's right, you have never seen me on this blog.  Well, my friends, you are in for a real treat...

Stay tuned,
Tom McCurry

No comments:

Post a Comment