DEDICATION

This blog is dedicated to the restoration of the Austin Healey 3000...among the most desirable of all British sports cars.

Monday, December 10, 2012

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY WIFE

My wife Sandy has always been supportive of all my endeavors.  The restoration of Tim's Big Healey required a great deal of my time.  I worked at least six days per week, 10 or 12 hours per day for 10 months.  Yet, her only concern was that I was pushing myself beyond my physical capabilities.  I don't know, maybe she was enjoying the "break".  

At any rate, Sandy was always ready to help in any way she could.  She ran errands for me, accepted part deliveries, brought lunches by the shop and prepared many, many late night meals.  She never complained.  She was always interested in the progress of the restoration and often proof-read my blog posts.  In short, I am blessed.




Thank you Sandy, for always being in my corner.

Tom McCurry
Tommy's Topless Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment