DEDICATION

This blog is dedicated to the restoration of the Austin Healey 3000...among the most desirable of all British sports cars.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A DAY OF TROUBLESHOOTING

I probably deserve what I am receiving from this Healey now.  I decided to reinstall some of the original electrical equipment on this car because they were, by enlarge, a bit pricey.  It was probably a good decision because most of it works as intended.  However, the signal lights function only on the left side and the heater blower works all the time.  I will probably disassemble the heater switch and try to repair it.  Hopefully, by close of business tomorrow, I will have everything working...wish I hadn't said that.



The interior work will begin as soon as the electrical is totally functional.
The archive listing of this blog contains detailed step-by-step photos and narratives regarding this restoration since it began late last December.  Please direct any comments and questions to tommystoplesscars@yahoo.com.



I love this car...
Tom McCurry 

Materials and equipment purchased from:
Moss Motors (mossmotors.com)
Victoria British (victoriabritish.com)
Eastwood (eastwood.com)
The Roadster Factory (the-roadster-factory.com)
English Parts (englishparts.com)
Napa Auto Parts (napaonline.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment